Together on Earth
The Golden Blade 1999
We find ourselves in manifold human constellations on this planet, in specific geographical locations, and with particular connections to the earth itself. In some ways we have come to experience this as one world rich in human diversity, in other ways the divisions on the globe seem to mock any notion of our being together on earth. How do the conditions in which we live together on earth make it possible for us to fulfill our individual and shared destinies? How does our relationship to the earth itself affect these tasks? How awake are we in our consciousness on earth to the spiritual communities that we are also part of?
- John Alexandra - Being born into a Brave New World
- Manfred Klett - The Biodynamic Farm: An Embryo for the Threefold Social Order in Our Time
- Simon Blaxland-de Lange - The Meeting of Karmic Streams in the Communications Age
- William Forward - Our Communion with the Dead
- Andrew Wolpert - Why on Earth Are We Here?
- Ken Gibson - The Karmic Community of Samuel Hartlib, John Dury, and Johann Amos Comenius
- Fumiko Chikami - Japan and My Destiny
- Sibylle Eichstaedt - Come Alive!
- Terry Boardman - Book Review: From Gondishapur to Silicon Valley by Paul Emberson
- Andrew Wolpert - Book Review: Leonardo da Vinci by David Alan Brown