Why Become a Member of the Anthroposophical Society?
Why become a member of the Anthroposophical Society? Is the Anthroposophical Society really needed today? The future of the society, according to Sergei O. Prokofieff, depends directly on competent responses to such questions by each and every anthroposophist.
“With these considerations, it is not the author's concern to persuade the reader in an outward way to join the Anthroposophical Society. He is concerned with the communication of a few esoteric viewpoints and possible motives, so that the decision in this regard can develop in a fully aware and responsible manner, based on a solid inner cognitive foundation. For only when the decision in regard to membership in the Anthroposophical Society—for whatever reason the individual might make it—occurs on such a basis, does it also have spiritual justification.” (from the preface)
C O N T E N T S:
1. The Anthroposophical Society and the Being Anthroposophia
2. The New Group Souls
3. From Individual to the Social Realm
4. The Four Main Consequences of the Christmas Conference
5. The Karma of the Anthroposophical Society
6. The Spirit of the Christmas Conference
7. The Foundation Stone and the Etheric Return of the Christ
8. The New Community-building Principle
9. The Michael Mystery and the Tasks of the Anthroposophical Society
10. The Christmas Conference and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
11. The Particular Esotericism of the Anthroposophical Society
12. The General Anthroposophical Society and Its Founder Rudolf Steiner