The Battle for the Etheric Realm
Moral Technique and Etheric Technology: Apocalyptic Symptoms
Using an accessible question-and-answer format, this short but focused book tackles themes relating to the etheric, life realm. What is etheric technology? What are the impacts of radioactivity and atomic energy? How should we read apocalyptic symptoms in science and society?
In a fascinating series of discussions, Nick Thomas examines a range of concepts, including:
• the right and wrong ways to develop an etheric technology
• spiritual events in the etheric realm
• how the physical world works into the etheric world and vice versa
• Rudolf Steiner’s "Strader machine"
• the nature of truth and lies
• attacks by the adversaries on forces of vitality
• humanity’s crossing of the threshold to the spiritual world
The explanations and ideas in this book help to evoke a living picture of a great struggle between forces of good and evil, with the future of humanity and the Earth at stake.