Childhood Illnesses and Immunizations
Anthroposophic Ideas to Ensure the Wellbeing of Our Children in This Digital Age
Based on the authors’ many years of medical experience in the “trenches,” this book offers new ways of looking at the complex topic of childhood illnesses and immunizations. Essential information is presented from an anthroposophic point of view:
• Childhood illnesses – their fundamental characteristics and meaning
• Immunization information – benefits and dangers
• Remedies (more than 100!) – related to immunizations and the general wellbeing of children
• Anthroposophic medicine – essential concepts
• Spiritualized medicine – Why is it so essential in relation to immunizations?
• Rudolf Steiner’s texts – a comprehensive selection on immunizations and childhood illnesses
• Basic Immunology – combining natural and spiritual scientific insights
This book is a must-have to guide parents in health-care decisions for their children.
All royalties from the sale of this book go to support the research and educational work of the Lili Kolisko Institute for Anthroposophic Medicine. Cover painting: I Am the Door, by Laura Summer.
“This book, a highly researched yet accessible body of work, explains how current influences, primarily immunizations, infiltrate the child’s organism and make growing up more difficult. The book, however, then also offers many practical ways to overcome those hurdles. Supporting the health of the developing child with anthroposophic education and anthroposophic medicine will thus ‘soften’ the blow to the archetypical, desired development. The authors show dedication, integrity and clarity throughout the book.”— MARY JO ORESTI, MA – Founding member of the Educational Support Program at the Detroit Waldorf School and Director and founding member of the Teacher Educational Support Program, an international professional development program sponsored by the Association for a Healing Education
C O N T E N T S:
Before we get going . . .
1. Basic Concepts of Anthroposophy and Anthroposophic Medicine
2. Basic Concepts of Immunology
3. Smallpox: Eradicated, but Not Gond?
4. Anthroposophic Understanding of Childhood Illnesses
5. Modern Immunizations
6. Modern Vaccines: A Critical View
7. Constitutional Strengthening for Children
8. A Selection of Anthroposophic Remedies
9. The Seven Metals are Core Anthroposophic Remedies
10. Other Innovative Remedies
11. Other Commonly Used Remedies
12. Remedies for Emergencies and Specific Symptoms and Side Effects
13. Other Health-bringing Modalities
14. Replace through Education What Is Lost through Immunization
Appendix 1: Rudolf Steiner—Excerpts from His Work
Appendix 2: Immunology Review Article
Appendix 3: A Brief Description of the Path of the Incarnating Individual to a New Birth
Appendix 4: CDC Recommended Vaccine Schedule 2017
Appendix 5: Review of an Article by Russell Blaylock
Appendix 6: Anthroposophic Lifestyle and Allergic Disease
Appendix 7: Quality of Potentized Medicines
Appendix 8: Five Minerals Meditation Verse from R. Steiner
Appendix 9: Gall Bladder / Chicory
Appendix 10: Michael’s Mission in the Cosmic Age of Human Freedom
About the Authors